Forgot to post last nights meal and didnt take a picture- but we had burrito bowls. Which is basically a homemade version of Chipotle's vegetarian burrito bowl. This is a staple at our house because its so easy and most things can be kept on hand (brown rice, black beans, avocados, cheese ).
Tonight was homemade pizza, another staple. My side of the pizza was veggie (mushrooms and green peppers) and Charlie's had nitrate free pepperoni added to the veggies. I make the crust from a recipe in a cookbook I have called "healthy artisan bread in 5 minutes a day". I love this book. The recipes are easy and the bread is awesome. Plus, I can pronounce all the ingredients I put in our bread. Highly recommend it.
Can I get an Amen that beer is vegetarian? (This is one of the only beers I like. So good).
Happy Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment