Sunday, July 22, 2012

The last week and a half in iPhone pictures

Because I have been too lame/busy too pick up the real camera.

As of monday, Josephine has surpassed her birth weight and was 7lbs, 13oz. Yeah! This means I don't have to be as crazy about her eating every 3 hours. Though she still is for the most part. Except today which was more like every 1-2 hours (ugh. Growth spurt?). My mom has been here helping us this week which has been great. I haven't touched a dish all week! ;)


Playing on my playmat
Pais is tired from getting up for nursing sessions too
Found my thumb- very briefly. And haven't found it again.
First trip to Starbucks with Mommy and Gram. 
Showing off my ducky bib from Mrs. Webb, which is still
adorably big on me.
At a doctor's appointment. Charlie didn't want to put her down.
Snuggling before bed
Posing for newborn pictures
We went to DC to meet Aunt Megan for lunch.
Our kids at Stoneybrook Farm Market, one of our favorite lunch spots.
Sleeping
On our way to the farm market. Paisley is a little excited about her
new spot in the new car.
Last Saturday we traded in the truck for a more "family friendly"
vehicle. (one that could fit Pais and Josie). We are now the owners
of a Toyota Highlander which we're happy about but we were both
having trouble saying goodbye to the truck. I cried. Hormones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it ! Me and Mom are trying to think of a new name for he blog....