| This is before Charlie and I went out our 6th anniversary. |
Baby
Is here! And she's a girl!
Me
I'm feeling pretty good for having given birth a week ago. I'm still sore and too much walking will make me sorer but for the most part I feel relatively normal. Just much more tired. Although I am impressed with how I'm dealing with the changes in my sleep. I'm known for requiring a lot of sleep but am now surviving and functioning on much less. Though I will say, I think Josephine is a good sleeper, at least so far.
I am absolutely thrilled to have a girl. I've always wanted a girl and though I had come to a place in my pregnancy where I believe I genuinely would not have been disappointed if Charlie had said "it's a boy" instead, I am over the moon that Josie is a girl!
| I love her little "Elvis" face in this shot |
Not much left to prepare for- she's here!
Week 40
Exercise: giving birth
Weight: final tally was 32 pounds
Weight I've lost in a week: 15 pounds (I wish it was always this easy!)
Days spent in the hospital: 2
Days spent without power due a vicious storm: 3
I hope you enjoyed my posts about my pregnancy- I enjoyed writing them and am so glad I took the time to do it. Hopefully I can compile them into a photobook (or something?) sometime before Josephine is 1. Like that I gave myself a whole year? ;)
Stay tuned for pictures and posts about our life as a family now that Josie is here!
No comments:
Post a Comment