This past weekend, my Mom and sister hosted a baby shower for us in Pennsylvania. It was fantastic and I was overwhelmed by how many people came to show their love for me, Charlie and Baby C. My Aunt Bean even flew in from California! Thank you Mom, Dad, Meg and Aunt Bean for all your hard work to make my shower so special!
 |
| With Mom and Meg before the shower |
 |
| Opening gifts, with my trusty assistant Tina taking notes |
 |
| The youngest attendee- Gavin, only 3.5 weeks old! |
 |
| A step stool that Kristin's mom, Judy painted for me. The yellow lab 's collar says "Paisley". |
 |
| Helping open some gifts |
 |
| Charlie even got to open a few |
 |
| C1st girls in attendance (minus Erin) Tina, Jess K., Me, Lori |
 |
| Our little *blurry* family |
 |
| Lori and I are due 20 days apart (she's 20 days after me) |
 |
| All the "loot"! I was a bit overwhelmed when I did this. |
Thank you to everyone who attended and came to celebrate Baby C!
No comments:
Post a Comment