Sunday, September 20, 2009

MIA...

Why, yes. I have been.

Because I've been spending a lot of time here:



and can be frequently seen doing this:


and this:


and am all to often doing this:


And the blog now suffers. This post is for Kristin and Jess. Jess gave me permission to use her words to describe my absence from the blogging world and I promise- I really do have plans to update the rest of our fun adventures from the 2nd half of the summer because, lets face it- they feature some pretty awesome people. Until then....the words of Jess will have to suffice:


Life has been a little hectic lately with going back to school full time, and working part time on top of that (editorial comment- and an internship but who's counting?!). I mean, I'm a pretty awesome person, but this is a little over the top. I also can't think as well as I used to because I'm not surrounded by my amazing apartmentmates anymore, and their presence really stimulated my brain. Paisley does all she can - but she is a canine after all and there are a few language barriers. -Jessica B.


Hopefully more to come later.


~K

1 comment:

Jessica said...

So when I wrote those words I didn't think they would actually make the blog. I love it! (and you too of course:))