July 8th we celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary! Time has flown by and I can't believe we've been married for three years. For a gift, I got Charlie a baseball signed by Don Larson, a Yankee player who threw a perfect game in the 1952 World Series. He got me some beautiful flowers and a pedicure at the spa where I get my haircut. I was able to go and have my pedicure before we went out to dinner! We had dinner at the Capitol Grille in Tysons. This was the third year we celebrated there and they were SO incredibly nice to us! They actually called to ask us if we were going to be celebrating with them this year! They treated us to a champagne toast (and took our picture), dessert and some dessert wine. We felt very special!

Charlie happy about his gift
Charlie happy about his gift
To us!
Paisley wanted to in on the picture too

No comments:
Post a Comment