Just wanted to say I got my hair cut yesterday. Short. Shorter than I anticipated when I walked into the salon to see my wonderful stylist, Julie. But I think it's kinda cute. It's much better than the hideous short haircut I endured my senior year of high school. Sorry I'm still in my pjs right now so no pictures of it. Plus Charlie hasn't seen it yet (he got home after I went to bed last night and hasn't woken up yet) and I'm interested to see his reaction. I prepared him verbally so I'm hoping he doesn't freak out. Not like he should. It's not HIS hair. Anyway, the moral of the story is that I think it's cute but not sure if I will go this short again. I may post a picture if I feel the urge to shower today.
Why wouldn't I shower? Because I'm working from home today (yeah flexible work schedule!) so I can diligently wait for the A/C repair guy. That's right our A/C is on the fritz. Not that I care- I could go almost all summer without air conditioning but Paisley and Charlie disagree with me. Just pray for me that the bill from the repair guy doesn't cause me heart palpitations. Where's a landlord when I need one!?
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the haircut!
Post a Comment