1. While out for a run (ok, a jog) on Saturday, I most certainly was not so overcome with the need to blow my nose that I blew it on my shirt. Twice. That would be disgusting. Especially because it would entail revealing my not-so-flat tummy in front of the "over 55" condos. So I of course did NOT do that.
2. When leaving for a work trip to North Dakota last week, I did not make the "I love you" sign with my hands and wave it to Paisley (my dog) as the cab pulled away from the house. Please. Dogs can't understand sign language so I was not foolish enough to do that. Plus- who is that attached to their dog that they have to have such a ridiculous good-bye ritual?! Not me!
3. On said work trip, I did not get to the hotel (in a different time zone) and ask my coworkers if the clock was in fact set to the correct time zone.
4. I did not trip over my computer cord in front of a room full of people last week. Grace is MY middle name.
5. I did NOT blank on my name during the greeting time in church last week.
6. I did not get bumped up to first class for the first time ever on my flight from DC to Minneapolis. And it wasn't awesome. And I didn't feel just a bit guilty and elitist for enjoying it.
Wow. I feel better. Hope I made a least a few people laugh (not groan) at my exploits and mishaps. Please still be my friends. :)
~KC
2 comments:
Too funny! Thanks for sharing!
Hilarious!
Post a Comment