Courtesy of my Iphone since I have it with me at all times.
Prepare yourself for some baby cuteness. You've been warned.
Josie continues to do well. She was 11lbs, 5ozs at the doctors on Monday (we went in for a eye goopy thing that of course cleared up by the time we got there). Her night sleeping is good- 7 to 7.5 hours is her long stretch. However she might actually kill me with these 30 minute naps. Particularly because today she was resisting even these so-called "naps". I suppose if I had to choose I would definitely choose good night sleeping over lots of daytime naps but if you come over to my house don't judge the mess since I have very little time to clean. ;)
 |
| Umm...I'm bathing here |
 |
| Little elfkin baby in the carrier |
 |
| passed out on Mommy's shoulder one morning |
 |
| Eyebrow raise! I love it. |
 |
| Out to breakfast with Mama and Daddy at Silver Diner |
 |
| Showing off my big blue eyes during tummy time |
 |
| Modeling my elephant hat Mommy scored at a recent consignment sale |
 |
| "flying" |
 |
| Paisy helps me do my tummy time. Good puppy. |
2 comments:
the flying pic is my fave and the lock screen on my phone :) miss you josiecakes!
Aww, Josie, You are Sooooooooo CUTE ;)
Post a Comment