Friday, September 7, 2012

2 months

Josephine turned two months on Saturday while we were on our last day of vacation at Loon Lake. She has changed so much this month! By far the best development has been smiling at us. I LOVE when I come to get her in her crib and she sees me and gives me this huge grin. It's the best! I hope to do another post with pictures from her first trip to Loon Lake but I included a couple here from her first dip in the lake. She was not a fan (too cold!).

She had changed so much since she first came home- she really looks like a baby now and not a newborn. Charlie and I both think her hair has gotten a little bit longer- here's hoping for some hair for a little ponytail eventually! This month she's been extending her nighttime sleeping though not consistently. Her longest stretch yet has been 8.5 hours but that only happened once, a couple days ago. She will normally sleep between 5 and 7 hours at a stretch and then go back down for another 2.5-3.5 hours. Her naps are also unpredictable. She's still a 30-45 min napper but will sometimes give me a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. Today I got a 3hour+ nap and it was glorious!

She had her two month appointment on Tuesday and the doctor pronounced her "perfect"! We think so. ;)

I can't believe I'm two months old!

Two Months
Milestones: Smiling, noticing toys and touching them, tracking objects with her eyes, gurgles and coos
Firsts: First vacation, first dip in the lake, first road trip, first time meeting Aunt Kristin, Uncle Nate and Weston
Stats: (as of Tuesday, Sept 4th) 10lbs, 10oz, 22 inches long, 38 cm head circumference. She's close to the 50th percentile for both height and weight and her head is around the 40th percentile.


First dip in Loon Lake

In her hat and swim diaper

Trying to capture the lake on her 2 month birthday

This is what I think of all these pictures

I love when Aunt Megan visits!

Mommy and me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

;) love her ;-)

Anonymous said...

I would leave more comments except that stupid prove I,m not a robot is a PIA.

Unknown said...

sweet girl :) i love getting a shout out. i got her something so cute today! that last picture of you two turned out great!! i know i saw all the pictures but i still want you to post more.