One of the few nice things about being back in school is that I got school-related breaks. Like spring break. Woohoo! And what better to do on one's spring break than visit wonderful, true friends who live in warm places?! And who have adorable children. Well, Tammy just happened to fit all those criteria. So I ventured down to Tampa for a few days in March and was there for what happened to be the nicest days in a few weeks. Florida has been having an unusually cool winter (as evidenced by the prices at the grocery store) but I managed to be there for 1 80 degree day and a couple 7o degree days. YEAH!
It was so great to hang out with Tammy, Jim, Caleb and Baby #2 (who we now know as Joshua). We hit the playground, beach, outlets and managed to basically eat ourselves silly. We also patronized a few Dunkin Donuts at which I introduced Tam to the wonder that is blueberry coffee. (don't knock it till you've tried it!)
The C-man playing at the playground
Caleb was a little nervous about the sand at first and clung to me (I held him as Tammy was "holding" Baby #2!) for a bit. I did NOT mind the clinging at all. :)
Love ya Tam!
So pretty...

1 comment:
You got some great pictures that I am sure I will need some copies of!
Post a Comment