Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ALMOST. DONE.

I'm thisclose to finishing school. Can I get a WOOT WOOT!? I have this week and next week and then classes are over. My last (minor) presentation is Tuesday May 4th and that will officially mark the end of the work required to obtain my Masters. However, I will basically count myself finished after I hand in my last (loooong) paper on Monday.

Which is what I will be spending my weekend typing up. But I'll be rejoicing in my "suffering" this weekend as it will be the last time I will have to spend my weekend consumed by graduate work.

YAHOOOOO!!!!

I'm just a little bit excited.

Once school is over I am looking forward to free time. Oh so much free time. What will I do with you?!

Read for pleasure?

Earn more money putting in more than 6 hours a week at my job?

Clean our house?

Garden?

Travel?

Return to cooking occasionally elaborate dishes that take all afternoon to prepare?!?!

The possibilities are gloriously endless!

~KC

No comments: