Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sunday: Twice as Nice

Sunday, April 12th was a doubly special day for us as we celebrated both Jesus' resurrection and my 26th birthday. Charlie had to work till 5am the night before and then had to go back to work later in the evening on the 12th so we're doing my birthday dinner on Wednesday instead. On Saturday night, I went out with some of my girlfriends from small group to the Melting Pot (a fondue restaurant in our area) for dessert. So much fun and very yummy!

Our friends from our small group Kristin and Ben, invited to Kristin's sister's place for Easter dinner with her family. So our day consisted of the 7:30am church service, 5 hours of sleep for Charlie (a little nap for me), yummy dinner with Kristin's fam, then Charlie unexpectedly getting called back to work after dinner. I was very disappointed that hubs had to go back to work but knew it was out of his control. Not everything can go as planned, MUCH to my dismay. Pictures below:

Dippers for our Bananas Foster Fondue!

Me and Shelley, Kristin and Joy :)

In our (postage stamp) front yard after Easter Service. This was the 4th try.


Paisley is excited about her Easter basket
Charlie is trying to be excited even though he's really sleepy!
Ben, me and Charlie at Easter dinner. We had kabobs, couscous, and homemade rolls!
(I would just like to point out normal I look in this picture!)

This picture exists due to a quote from Charlie: "Smooth and Dreamy. That's how I'm usually described". Chuckle. Chuckle. Snort. Snort.
Blowing out my candles!

~KC

Posted by Picasa

No comments: