This was the scene at our community pool on Saturday afternoon:
As well as other dog's toys. She was quite enamoured with this football and had trouble sharing it. What can we say...the Caldwell's enjoy football!
Charlie got in the pool and played with Pais and I was the designated picture taker/ball fetcher. We weren't sure if people would be in the pool too so Charlie brought his bathing suit along but quickly changed into it. I ended up wishing I had my suit on because it was so hot standing on the pool deck!
This is our neighbor Wrangler with his "mom" Molly in the background. They live right across from us and we feel very lucky to have such great neighbors! Molly is wealth of knowledge about dogs and has given us some great tips!
Hi Mom!
A shot of Paisley after the pool. Before I took the pictures she actually had her head resting on the chair legs...I guess it was too difficult to hold it up after all the fun!
The swim day was such a great idea- Paisley likes to swim and its great exercise for her but there aren't too many places around us that we can take her to swim. We hope the HOA does it again next year!
~KC
1 comment:
We can't wait to see you this weekend, Paisley...You Too, Katie and Charlie :>)
Post a Comment