Thursday, January 16, 2014

And now for something completely different

...a meal plan!

I love food and I love to cook. Sometimes I'm asked where I find recipes to prepare. The internet is a beautiful place.


Saturday: Cheesy Yogurt Chicken Bake (sub greek yogurt for mayo), roasted squash, sauteed green beans

Sunday: Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms with The Best Shredded Kale Salad (we'll be out over dinner time so I need things I can have prepared ahead of time and then just pop in the oven for a couple minutes)

Monday: Red Wine Braised Short Ribs, Whole Wheat Cheddar Garlic Biscuits, broccoli (I'm going out to dinner with a friend so this is all for Charlie. I'm not a big short rib fan)

Tuesday: At a friend's house for dinner

Wednesday: Homemade pizza, simple salad

Thursday: Sweet Potato Kale Corn Chowder, homemade bread (same dough used for pizza dough)



Bon Appetit! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Proving I am not a Robot on an iPad is a real pia.


More Josey Please !