I have no more excuses. I'm not in school anymore. I work from home most days. But I still can't keep up with the blog. Ok, well I have one excuse to offer: our old computer that is on it's last legs, takes 400 years to do anything and that wouldn't be replaced until we save the money for it. That's my (lame) excuse. So, a series of posts about our fun summer is a'comin. Maybe if I commit to one a day I can have it updated soon. Maybe.
Well.
Back in June (why does this seem so long ago now?!) Charlie and I went to an ultra dog friendly winery about an hour away. A number of wineries in our area allow dogs on the property but this one calls itself "dog-centric". The name even creates the acronym BOW; as in bow wow. We had a fun time but it was ridiculously hot so we couldn't really lounge outside and enjoy like we had hoped. Oh well, there's always the fall!

No comments:
Post a Comment