Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Puppy

We finally got snow down here last week for the first time. (We're getting some more right now too!) Well, last year by this time I think we had gotten our one good snow fall of the year and we didn't have Paisley yet when we had it. This year we found out she LOVES the snow. I think she's most excited by the fact that she can eat it. I'll let the video explain. Oh and I apologize for my voice...I should have just kept my thoughts to myself but I was trying to show how excited she gets!

I enjoy the last part when I tell her to sit and she doesn't listen. Classic. Although to her credit that was rare...she usually sits on command.

~KC

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That is too cute! I saw it on facebook, but forgot to comment until now. Makes me wish we had snow too... well and a dog, but the baby might just do the same thing... okay, probably not.