Saturday, August 16, 2008

K,C and the Sunshine Dog

Our first post! We decided to start a blog so that we could easily keep our friends and family up to date with the happenings in our lives. Well actually I (Katie) decided to start the blog because I have been woefully neglectful of our shutterfly site (http://www.charlieandkatie.shutterfly.com/) and this seems a bit easier to update. Though I do plan on adding some more recent pictures to the shutterfly site. Promise. Anyway, I love reading the blogs of my friends, even those who I see on a regular basis so I decided we should jump on the bandwagon and Charlie agreed. Though I anticipate doing most of the postings here, he will most certainly be reviewing my work if for nothing else so that I don't completely embarrass myself with spelling errors. (Praise the Lord for spell check!).

Now, for the title of this post....it was the first name that Charlie suggested for our blog title. I vetoed it as we are not really fans of the band, however to his credit he did come up with the actual name we used and saved it from my very boring suggestions.

We hope you enjoy reading about our adventures!

1 comment:

The van Brackel Family said...

Yeahhh! Way to breakdown and join us bloggers :-).